Due to market conditions, we’re in even greater need of some pre-owned vehicles. Do you have an old vehicle you aren’t driving, a sports car collecting dust? Great!
Jeff Schmitt Cadillac will buy your car even if you are not in the market for a replacement vehicle.
Contact us today because your vehicle could be worth more than you think!
We Will Buy:
- Any make and model at our convenient location.
- Vehicles in all price ranges, regardless of the mileage, even if it isn't paid off.
How it works:
- Bring your vehicle to our convenient location
- In as little as 30 minutes we will complete a FREE Professional Appraisal
- No appointment necessary
- Jeff Schmitt Cadillac will buy your car even if you aren't in the market for a new one
- No commitment, if you don't like our offer you will at least know the current market value of your vehicle when you leave
*Not all vehicles will qualify, Jeff Schmitt Cadillac may decline to purchase any vehicle from any person for any reason at their sole discretion. Trade value subject to adjustment for mileage and condition. You must be the registered owner of the vehicle in question and must possess a valid driver’s license or other form of valid government-issued photo ID. You must provide a valid registration and either clear and unencumbered title in your name, or complete documentation regarding any lease obligations or liens on your vehicle (including, for example, contact information for your lender or leasing company, relevant account information, and the current loan payoff amount or lease early termination fee for your vehicle). Any liens will be deducted from the amount due and in the event that your loan balance exceeds the amount of our offer you will be responsible for paying the difference with certified funds to complete the transaction. Payment “on the spot” may be unavailable and is subject to multiple factors. In the event payment is unavailable “on the spot” a check will typically be issued to the customer within 3 business days of all requested documentation being completed and, the vehicle being delivered to the dealership, and the dealership receiving the physical title (with lien release, if applicable.) Some circumstances may lengthen that time. See dealer for additional details.